AMITA Health is currently seeking a BC cardiology electrophysiology for Heart and Vascular Service Line. Join our well-established group in Kankakee with great growth opportunities. The qualified candidate will have expertise in the full range of procedures, including ablations, device implantation, extractions, and patient care management. Our physicians work as a cohesive group to provide the highest quality cardiovascular care in the area. This position provides an opportunity to display your expertise and to expand the program. Join a group of well-known physicians in the community.
- Full-Time position
- Fellowship trained in electrophysiology
- Practice Experience Preferred
- No call requirement
- Only on staff at St. Mary’s hospital
- Supports centers in Kankakee and Bourbonnais
- Shares commitment to quality patient care
- Experienced support staff
This employed position offers both a comprehensive compensation and generous package which includes:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Medical Malpractice and tail coverage
- Health, Dental, Vision
- CME, PTO, and stipend
- Retirement savings plan
AMITA Health has formed one of the largest and best healthcare networks in Illinois, with 19 hospitals, more than 230 outpatient sites, 900 employed providers and another 7,000 affiliated physician partners. You'll always find excellent care, close to home. Our healthcare family now offers double the doctors at triple the locations — and extends throughout the entire Chicago area and surrounding suburbs. What hasn’t changed is our vow — our promise — to always put you first. In sickness and in health
Join the AMITA team and make a difference in health care by building relationships, one
patient at a time.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toya Badie, Physician Recruiter at 847-493-5316
About Presence St. Mary's Hospital
Presence St. Mary’s, originally known as the Emergency Hospital, was opened in March 1897 by the Sister Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary. In 1925, it was re-named St. Mary’s Hospital. In 1997, the Servants of the Holy Heart of Mary combined with the Franciscan Sisters of the Sacred Heart and Sisters of Mercy of Americas to form Provena Health and the hospital name changed to Provena St. Mary’s Hospital. Through a merger of Provena Health and Resurrection Healthcare in 2011, Presence St. Mary’s Hospital is now a part of the largest Catholic Healthcare System in Illinois, Presence Health.
- In 2013 Presence St. Mary’s Hospital was named to the annual U.S. News & World Report rankings of the Best Hospitals for 2013-2014. Presence St. Mary’s Hospital is ranked 21st in Illinois. The annual U.S. News Best Hospitals rankings, now in their 24th year, recognizes hospitals that excel in treating the most challenging patients.
- In 2013 & 2014 Presence St. Mary’s was honored with an “A” Hospital Patient Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group. The Hospital Safety Score was compiled under the guidance of the nation’s leading experts on patient safety and is designed to give the public information they can use to protect themselves and their families.
- In 2014 Presence St. Mary’s was named as one of the 2014 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience by WomenCertified Inc., home of the Women’s Choice Award®. The distinction is the only award that identifies the country’s best healthcare institutions based on robust criteria that consider female patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and what women say they want from a hospital.
Key services include:
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- eICU technology gives physicians and staff an extra set of eyes and ears through remote monitoring
- Breast Health Center – digital mammography, specially trained radiologists and specialized breast nurse navigators
- Cancer Center Received National Outstanding Achievement Award from American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer
- Rehabilitation Services – aquatic, pain management, physical therapy