Internal Medicine Physician Needed in Tulsa, OK!
Warren Clinic is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join their practice at Warren Clinic Internal Medicine - William Building in Tulsa, OK!
- Health and Dental Insurance Offered
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Participation
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Recruitment Loan
- CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually
- New graduates and experienced candidates
- Osteopathic and allopathic candidates will be considered
Physician Group of: 5
- Adult – 18 and over
- Administrative Staff: Clinic Director/ Office Supervisor
- Advanced Practice Providers: (1) APRN-CNP
- Clinical Assistants: (9 total)
- Patient Service Representatives: (5 total)
- Number of exam rooms: 16 (expansion possible)
- Hours: M-Th 8a-4:30p; F 8a-3p
- Equipment: CR X-ray
- Yes, partners see their own patients in hospital
- Traditional Practice
- M-Th 8a-4:30p; F 8a-3p
- Shared call with partners; four weeks between call
- 10-12 patients per day in first year up to 13-15 after second year
- Yes, dependent upon physician
- Providers are well known and highly respected within the community. Particularly amongst SFHS leadership.
- Providers are extremely family oriented and very flexible with call and coverage
- One of a handful of Warren Clinic offices with its own x-ray machine (CR); allows for very quick turn around on some of the more common x-rays
Welcome to Warren Clinic, a part of Saint Francis Health System. With more than 500 providers in 95 locations across Tulsa and eastern Oklahoma, we provide convenient, high-quality primary and specialty care for area patients.