We’re here for every bump, bruise, and broken bone. We’d like you to be here, too.
Our growing team in Racine, conveniently located between Milwaukee and Kenosha, is currently recruiting for Family or Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Urgent Care team!
- New growth opportunity, due to expansion of services
- Joining a team of 3 Physicians and 1 APC
- Clinic is open between the hours of 7am and 10pm M-F and 8am to 4pm S-S – high volume location
- Easy access to subspecialty providers as well primary care referrals for your patients within our system
- Competitive guaranteed hourly rate plus productivity incentives, relocation assistance, comprehensive benefits package, CME allowance
- Tuition Loan Forgiveness or Sign-on Bonus available
- Shift differential for evenings, weekends and holidays
- H-1B visa cap-exempt employer
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
A prime location in Southeast Wisconsin
If you like thriving, busy cities, you’ll want to take in the sights of Racine with its beckoning lakefront, fascinating Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and exciting downtown. Nearby you can appreciate the serenity of rolling farmland, and if you love the water, you might find it hard to choose between Lake Michigan to the east and dozens of delightful inland lakes to the west. Racine is a prime location in southeastern Wisconsin, located approximately 30 miles south of Milwaukee and 60 miles north of Chicago.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.