Psychiatrist Opportunity in Tampa Florida
New Psychiatrist Opportunity with Excellent Quality of Life and Compensation
Psychiatrist – Tampa, FL (North Tampa Behavioral)
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare empowers physicians’ careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- 124-bed hospital located at North Tampa Behavioral in Tampa, FL
- Flexible schedule – 7 on/7 off (8a-5p)
- Perform initial intake assessment, history & physical and follow-up and discharge visits.
- Average 15-17 patient encounters daily
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Medical Directorship available if desired (schedule Monday-Friday, 8a-5p)
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage – VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture’s long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Psychiatry.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.