OB/GYN Physician in Bardstown, KY
CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group in Bardstown, Kentucky is searching for a full time OB/GYN to join an established group in growing their comprehensive program.
- Competitive Base salary
- Production bonus
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Comprehensive health benefits
- CME allowance and additional time off
- Paid Time Off
- Quality Incentives
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information.
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Kentucky Licensure.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
At CHI Saint Joseph Health, part of Catholic Health Initiatives, we're dedicated to building healthier communities. Our comprehensive health system offers 135 locations throughout central and eastern Kentucky, including hospitals, physician groups, clinics, primary care centers, specialty institutes and home health agencies.
Flaget Memorial Hospital, a 40-bed Bardstown hospital is the only facility in the Nelson County area and treats patients from Marion, Washington, Spencer, Bullitt, and LaRue counties in addition to Nelson County.
The hospital opened a new award-winning facility in 2005 and became part of Saint Joseph Health System in early 2008.
Services offered include Flaget Birth Center, Flaget Cancer Center, Pain Management Center, Sleep Disorders Center, Flaget Center for Weight Loss Surgery, and Women's Care of Bardstown. Off-site services include Flaget Immediate Care Clinic, and Hospice of Nelson County.
CHI Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
Centrally located in the heart of the Bluegrass, Bardstown sits in the midst of a variety of unique and diverse attractions, restaurants and shopping. Its picturesque, small-town atmosphere makes Bardstown very appealing to leisure travelers looking for all sorts of fun. Named the most beautiful small town in America and the bourbon capital of the world, Bardstown was settled in 1780 and is Kentucky's 2nd oldest city.
image and information from visitbardstown.org