HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Dermatologist to join our specialty team in the San Fernando Valley community of clinics. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Just about 15 miles from Santa Monica - and less than 30 miles from Malibu, DTLA, and Pasadena - you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- The Position is Full-Time, Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient
- Practice general Dermatology in a busy clinic setting; diagnose and treat various skin conditions
- Perform in-office procedures including biopsy, cryotherapy, excisions, electrodessication/curettage, and other dermatological and light cosmetic procedures
- Average Daily Patient Census: ~18-20 patients
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Current California DEA certificate
- BC/BE in Dermatology
- EMR proficient
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
- Previous experience - 1-2 years general medical Dermatology experience preferred
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place?
- We offer a great work-life balance with no required weekends or nights
- Employee Wellness Program
HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania ?and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. HealthCare Partners leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu