Palliative Care Physician Opportunity
We are looking for a Board Certified Physician for Palliative Care at Piedmont Newnan Hospital.
- Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Care (fellowship trained with Palliative Care experience is highly preferred)
- Exceptional clinical and communication skills
- EPIC experience a plus
- No night call
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits
- EPIC EMR
- Physician Governance
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
- Perform inpatient and palliative care consultations
- Provide clinical leadership and expertise within the palliative care clinical team
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the patient and family experience of care
For years, Piedmont Newnan Hospital has been a cornerstone of wellness in Newnan, Georgia, providing high-quality, comprehensive healthcare. In 2012, Piedmont Newnan expanded to better meet the needs of Coweta County residents, opening a state-of-the-art 362,000 square-foot, 154-bed hospital. In 2016, Piedmont Newnan was awarded the Women’s Choice Award as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety.
- Staffed by more than 1,000 employees and a medical staff of over 400 physicians
- Provides 24-hour emergency care, plus medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including:
- Cancer Care
- Ear, Nose, Throat Care
- Heart Care: Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology
- Head, Neck or Thyroid Tumor Treatment
- Imaging Services
- Orthopaedic Care
- Sleep Services
- Surgical & Interventional Services
- Women’s Services & Maternity Care
- Wound and Hyperbaric Care
Piedmont Newnan also includes an advanced cancer center that offers complete therapy, disease management, prevention and wellness. The hospital is a shining testament to our commitment to our community – a symbol of our promise to provide complete, compassionate care.
It's Time to Get Better
For more than a century, Piedmont Healthcare has been a recognized leader in delivering expert care. Last year, Piedmont served nearly two million patients - performing over 44,000 surgeries, delivering 8,000 babies, providing 471,695 outpatient encounters, completing 235 organ transplants and handling nearly 250,000 emergency room visits. For most, that would be a great track record. For us, it's a good start.
At Piedmont, we believe it's always time to get better.
Time to build on our reputation of excellence and enhance our services to deliver a whole new level of compassionate care, and time for discovering new treatment options while providing technology and tools that give patients the information they need - and the voice they deserve in choosing their healthcare.
Of course, the power of technology will never replace the power of a personal touch. That's why at Piedmont, we build long-term patient relationships and strong connections within our communities. What started as a single hospital a century ago has grown into an integrated healthcare system of 11 hospitals and close to 100 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia.
Piedmont’s purpose to make a positive difference in every life we touch is our Promise, and it governs our delivery of holistic patient-centric care. And we keep this promise every day. From our patients and their families, to our employees, volunteers, vendors and communities – making a positive difference is not just what we do, it’s who we are. Our team is committed to a common set of priorities aimed at creating a one-of-a-kind experience that always puts the patient first.
Located only 35 minutes South of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Newnan allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds, small town living with access to all of the amenities of a metropolitan lifestyle. Abundant lakes and golf courses set the stage for raising your family in a great community with great schools while supporting a diverse community. Yet, you will be within easy driving distance to professional sports, major cultural venues, an array of recreational and entertainment activities, and the largest concentration of colleges and universities in the Southeast.
For more information about the community, please visit the following websites: