The CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group is expanding cardiology services located in London, Kentucky and actively recruiting a full time interventional cardiologist to join our cardiology team. The cardiology teams includes 3 IVC, 1 EP, 1 invasive and 1 general cardiologist with 4 midlevel's. Current procedures include; diagnostic right and left heart catheterization; angioplasty stenting; EKOS; vein ablation; peripheral angiograms with interventions. Electrophysiology services are available. The cardiac suite consists of 3 cardiac catheterization labs and 1 EP lab. A new medical office building is being constructed on campus and scheduled to open, spring 2020. Saint Joseph London, part of CHI Saint Joseph Health, is a 150-bed full service hospital located in London, KY. The current $152 million regional hospital opened in 2010 featuring the latest technology along with nationally ranked, award-winning services. All patient rooms are private, with most overlooking a small lake and garden on the 52-acre healing environment. London is located about 3 hours from Nashville, 1.5 hours from Knoxville, 2.5 hours from Cincinnati and Louisville, and about 1 hour from Lexington. London has all the amenities of a smaller city (no traffic, low crime, great schools) and the ideal access to all of the larger cities when desired.
- Competitive Base salary with production bonus potential
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive health benefits
- CME allowance and additional time off
- Paid Time Off
- 401k matching
- Quality Incentives
- Leadership opportunities
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate
- Function as an effective clinic team member
- Meet productivity standards
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information
- Successful completion ACGME or AOA post graduate training program in cardiology
- Kentucky License
- AAC certification
- Board certification or active participation in the examination process
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
Saint Joseph London opened a new $152 million, 340,000-square-foot regional facility which features the latest technology in 2010. The facility design incorporated the patient centered design, which includes 150 private patient rooms that enhances patient and family privacy.
Saint Joseph-London is a member of KentuckyOne Health and Catholic Health Initiatives based in Denver, Colorado. Catholic Health Initiatives is a healthcare system comprised of over seventy hospitals located in 19 states. The hospital is also a member of the Saint Joseph Healthcare System based in Lexington, KY comprised of seven hospitals all located in Kentucky.
Services include cardiovascular care, orthopedics, outpatient pediatrics, endocrinology, obstetrics/gynecology, and neurology. The hospital's primary service area covers Laurel, Jackson, Clay and Whitley counties.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.