Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Radiologist to join an established physician team at our regional site, Carle Richland Memorial Hospital (CRMH) in Olney, IL.
Practice Details Include:
- Permanent part-time position
- No nights, no weekends, flexible scheduling
- Join the Radiology Department at a well-established multispecialty group practice based in Champaign-Urbana, the home of the University of Illinois
- Minimum skills required include general diagnostic radiology, GI fluoroscopy, Arthrography, Lumbar punctures, mammography, breast biopsies, and image guided biopsy/drainage procedures (light interventional)
- Additional general diagnostic work: plain films, ultrasound, CT, MR and NM/PET available to read based on hours worked and skill set
- Will be providing on-site coverage a minimum of 2 days per week. Additional shifts available based on desire and skill sets
- Opportunity for additional shift coverage of the main hospital during daytime, evening and weekend shifts available but not required
- Full remote support from our subspecialized department with fellowship trained Neuro, MSK, Body, NM and breast imaging radiologists.
- Carle Richland Memorial Hospital (CRMH) is a 104-bed HFAP accredited facility that serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals). Enjoy the slower pace of a community hospital that is dedicated to a patient-centered and service-oriented practice
- In addition to Radiology, other specialties available at CRMH include: Allergy, Anesthesia, Audiology, Cardiology, ENT, Family Medicine, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, and Urology
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Olney is approximately 2 hours away from the St. Louis and Champaign metro areas. Located in the beautiful, picturesque Southern Illinois, Olney has easy access to an abundance of natural areas, outdoor activities, lakes, and state parks