Certified Midwife Nurse (PRN/Per Diem)
- Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Midwife program.
- Two years previous Nurse Practitioner/Certified Nurse Midwife experience preferred.
- Current Washington State license with prescriptive authority.
- CPR certification.
- AANP certification.
- ANCC certification.
- BCLS required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values.
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
We are part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org
A Great Place to Call Home
Whether you desire city sophistication or off-trail adventures, the south Puget Sound has it all. The Northwest’s bountiful waters and mountains provide an active, outdoor lifestyle. Spend a day hiking the face of a volcano, exploring saltwater beaches, or playing a championship golf course. The next day enjoy our vibrant art and theater communities and world class fine dining. Add good schools, several nationally ranked colleges and universities, a strong economic business community and affordable housing to the mix, the South Puget Sound is also a great place to raise a family. Truly one of the most desirable places to live in the United States.
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|