Tele-Radiologist - Freedom to Practice Remotely!
Are you a board-certified Radiologist looking for a flexible work arrangement from the comfort of your home? Foundation Radiology Group is the place for you!
Ideal candidates are looking for a full-time opportunity and will be fellowship-trained in Body or Neuro.
- Remote reading from home
- Varying shifts with strong preference for evenings and weekends
- Mix of STAT and routine cases for multiple clients across multiple states
- Ability for subspecialists to focus on their area of clinical interest
- Advanced unified reading platform with single PACS and Worklist
- Competitive compensation model
- Additional quarterly incentive opportunities
- Competitive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account and flexible spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, medical malpractice)
- Commensurate time off
- If desired – Clinical leadership opportunities available
- Real-time consultation on challenging cases with team of subspecialized radiologists
- 24/7/365 dedicated administrative support. All cases are prepped and queued to be read, keeping you in the interpretive zone.
- Dedicated physician liaison to manage the licensing and credentialing process
- Strong foundation in all aspects of Radiology, especially in Neuro or Body imaging.
- Proficiency in a mixture of modalities including plain film, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound, etc.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified/eligible
- Active license in state where remote interpretations will be conducted is required
- Candidates with active PA, KY, VA medical licensure are preferred in order to expedite onboarding and credentialing.
Life at Foundation Radiology Group is more than just a job. You’ll have the opportunity to be in the vanguard of the healthcare community. You’ll be a part of an environment that encourages learning and advancing your skills and career. We want you to reach your maximum potential, professionally and personally. Top talent joins our team because we care deeply about providing a work environment and culture where colleagues collaborate and support each other and everyone is valued for their contributions. Foundation radiologists get the support they need to enhance their career and quality of life.
Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Foundation Radiology Group is a trusted partner who understands today’s healthcare organizations. Our experience is extensive and our model currently operates successfully in more than 30 hospitals across ten states. This repeated success, sustained quality levels and substantial scale make Foundation a safe choice for hospitals and a career home for radiologists. A leader in radiology service delivery innovation, Foundation is the first Joint Commission-accredited multi-state radiology group. We provide our clients and their patients with final reads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Using Six Sigma principles we focus on accountability, transparency and efficiency to deliver unmatched quality with proactive measurement for continual improvement.
Led by physicians, our radiology practice is fully committed to advancing and rewarding our team of elite radiologists who serve onsite with our hospital partners or as subspecialty teleradiologists. Foundation puts its world-class team on the forefront of medical innovation and healthcare careers with a continual learning environment. Our radiologists work with state-of-the-art tools in a cross-functional team environment that supports them by providing all the resources they need to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.