Foundation Radiology Group is seeking board-certified Floating Radiologists to provide onsite vacation coverage in the Greater Pittsburgh area. MQSA certification required. Ideal candidates will be fellowship-trained in Body, MSK or Neuro. Fluoro and light IR also preferred.
- 1 in 4 weekend remote reading coverage
- No overnights or on-call shifts
- Screening and diagnostic mammo required as primary responsibility
- General radiology diagnostic study interpretation required
- Independent Contractor or Employed Model
- wRVU based/productivity and/or daily rate compensation model
- 24/7/365 support from our Radiology Support Specialist group. All cases are prepped and queued to be read, across a uniform dictation platform, thereby decreasing administrative burden and increasing productivity.
Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Foundation Radiology Group is a trusted partner who understands today’s healthcare organizations. Our experience is extensive and our model currently operates successfully in more than 30 hospitals across ten states. This repeated success, sustained quality levels and substantial scale make Foundation a safe choice for hospitals and a career home for radiologists. A leader in radiology service delivery innovation, Foundation is the first Joint Commission-accredited multi-state radiology group. We provide our clients and their patients with final reads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Using Six Sigma principles we focus on accountability, transparency and efficiency to deliver unmatched quality with proactive measurement for continual improvement.
Led by physicians, our radiology practice is fully committed to advancing and rewarding our team of elite radiologists who serve onsite with our hospital partners or as subspecialty teleradiologists. Foundation puts its world-class team on the forefront of medical innovation and healthcare careers with a continual learning environment. Our radiologists work with state-of-the-art tools in a cross-functional team environment that supports them by providing all the resources they need to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.