Psych-Certified App Prn Ft. Myers, Fl
Psych-Certified NP/APP PRN – Fort Myers, FL (Park Royal Hospital)
HNI Healthcare is seeking a Psych-Certified APP to join the Psychiatry team at Park Royal Behavioral Health in Ft. Myers, Florida. HNI offers time-saving VitalsMD® technology and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
This opportunity features:
- 114-bed Park Royal Behavioral Health hospital located in Fort Myers, FL.
- Flexible 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Work collaboratively as a team with Psychiatrist and Advanced Practice Providers
- Perform initial intake assessment, history & physical and follow-up and discharge visits.
- Treatment is delivered by multi-disciplinary teams that include psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians, physical therapists, dietitians and 24-hour clinical and nursing staff, all working to support the patient in building a foundation for recovery.
- Intake Counselors are available 24 hours a day to confidentially answer phone calls and make assessments.
- Competitive compensation including paid malpractice.
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage gives providers the ability to manage workflow at the point-of-care, informing decisions and driving improved outcomes.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Board certified, or board eligible, NP/PA with advanced training in Psychiatry.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
Royal Park Hospital is a 114-bed private Psychiatric hospital located in Fort Myers, Florida providing Inpatient and Outpatient treatment. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and The Jason Foundation to prevent the “Silent Epidemic” through educational and awareness programs.
In addition to the primary care physicians a multi-disciplinary team to support recovery consists of psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, dietitians, 24-hour clinical and nursing staff.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|