Urgent Care Physician in Knoxville, TN
AFC Urgent Care is searching for a full-time physician to work in one of our Knoxville, TN clinics. AFC Urgent Care serves as the area’s most reliable walk-in urgent care center. We offer doctors the chance to focus on patient care without the administrative burden and expensive cost of running a practice while enjoying uninterrupted time away from work. We have a physician-friendly EMR system with Escribe pharmacy capability and support form highly trained medical staff. We are open 8am-8pm Monday through Friday and 8am-5pm on weekends.
As a physician-led business model, a career with AFC Urgent Care offers:
- Competitive salary with 2 lucrative bonus earning potentials paid monthly
- Work-life balance: 3-4 day work week/ block shifts/ flexible schedule
- No on-call / No night shifts / No administrative burden
- $800 monthly stipend to go towards medical, dental and vision insurance through our BCBS group coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Annually funded HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) $2,000 family, $1,000 single
- 401 K
- 100% paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Medical License Fee Reimbursement
- Paid for “Up To Date” subscription
- State-of-the-art medical equipment: On-site CLIA-approved lab and full-body digital x-ray
- DOT Certification Training Reimbursement
- AFC Urgent Care physicians evaluate and treat patients in an efficient and effective manner when immediate care is needed.
- AFC physicians must be comfortable assessing pediatrics as young as 6 months old.
- AFC physicians must be comfortable in performing procedures in which a local anesthetic may be used.
- AFC physicians conduct annual, sports, school, and pre-employment physicals, vaccinations, and interpret results from diagnostic services such as labs and x-rays.
Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine; have an active Tennessee State License , DEA number, be (or willing to become) DOT Certified, ACLS and registered with CAQH.
Located in Eastern Tennessee along the Tennessee River, just 37 miles from the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains you will find Knoxville, TN. Home of the Tennessee Vols football team, Knoxville residents have endless options for dining, shopping, entertainment and outdoor activities. Locals enjoy all four seasons as well as a lower cost of living compared to the national average for large metro areas. With all of the amenities of a big town as well as the peace and quiet of the Great Smoky Mountains nearby, Knoxville has something for everyone.
Our mission was born out of a desire to change the way urgent health care is delivered in the United States. We believe that urgent care should be provided by highly trained providers, backed by a well-qualified staff, in comfortable yet modern facilities.
We share core values that drive us to bring the best of who we are to our patients every day. These values include a respect and consideration for others, honesty and integrity. We are committed to compassionate care and medical excellence for each and every patient we serve.
AFC Urgent Care is known for advanced patient care provided by expert physicians and staff, particularly in the areas of urgent care and occupational medicine. Our ability to provide state-of-the-art treatment stems from our commitment to team work, collaboration and first class patient care. We believe in ourselves, our company, our health care team, and most of all; our patients.