Hospitalist - FT or Shifts NW of Nashville
American Physician Partners is recruiting for our employed hospitalist practice located in Clarksville, TN. This beautiful facility is located northwest of Nashville near KY off I-24. We offer a 7x7 twelve hour shift model. You will have the choice to work either day or night shifts in this beautiful modern facility. Our compensation is competitive and lucrative.
- BC/BE FM, IM or IM/Ped
- Current ACLS certification
- FT or Shift Work Available
For additional information, please forward your CV and short cover to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in Clarksville, TN, Tennova Healthcare-Clarksville is a 270-bed acute care hospital serving upper middle Tennessee and south central Kentucky. The Medical Center, accompanied by a Medical Office Building, is located on 60-acres and is conveniently located just off Interstate 24, just 40 minutes northwest of Nashville. It is the area’s second largest private employer, touting 1,100 employees and a medical staff of 150 physicians.
Tennova Healthcare – Clarksville features services in cardiology, emergency medicine, family practice, gastroenterology, general surgery, infectious disease, inpatient rehabilitation center, internal medicine, neonatology, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, oncology, oral/maxillofacial surgery, orthopedics/surgery, otolaryngology, outpatient rehabilitation, pediatrics, plastic surgery, podiatry, pulmonology, radiology, urology, vascular surgery, wound care.
Tennova Healthcare – Clarksville has been designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center, a Blue Distinction® Center for Maternity Care, a Wound Care Center of Distinction and earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission.
- 12 Operating Rooms
- Fully equipped Imaging Department with 2 Cath Labs, 5 X-Ray rooms, 4 Nuclear Machines, 2MRI, 2CT, 5 Ultrasound, 4Mammo, and 1 Specialty Procedures
- Emergency Department (2Trauma, 2 Cardiac Rooms, 38 exam rooms)
Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and it’s a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks