Rare Opportunity to join Bon Secours Flagship Memorial Medical Center Internal Medicine Practice
This is a truly rare opportunity to join one of Bon Secours' top practices in the Richmond market.
Memorial Medical Center Internal Medicine is a Patient-Centered Medical Home, located adjacent to
Memorial Regional Medical Center in Mechanicsville, VA.
- Is due to GROWTH in the practice
- MD/DO - Experienced Candidates only - 3 to 5 years out of Residency
- Full time - 40 hours - M-F, 8-5 100% inpatient internal medicine - work/life balance
- Call is 1:7 cross coverage, days/nights/weekend varies
- 18-20 patients per day average
- Competitive Base Salary, Bonus on Productivity
- Sign On, Relocation, Medical Expense Debt Assistance - all available
- Robust benefit package - medical, Rx, dental, vision, ST/LT Disability, 403B and matching %, FSA
- Generous Paid Time Off package plus CME Days plus CME budget
- Collegial work environment - great support from management and staff - team leaders, rooming RN's
- Teamwork is very important here! All providers are highly productive and new physician should expect to be, also. We are very good to our patients and very good to each other - high quality care and high quality individuals.
- Primary Care Medical-Home Practice, offering Comprehensive Coordinated Care, Patient-Centered, Relationship-Based, Accessible Services, Demonstrated Focus on Quality and Safety
- Level 7 HIMMS Certification for years
- This practice is a flagship practice for Bon Secours, and is regularly called upon to pilot programs and train new staff, due to the high level of productivity and efficiency of the providers and staff.
Start date for this opportunity is February 2020. We are talking with candidates now, so please contact our in-house Physician Recruiter now to submit your CV. email@example.com
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.
Welcome to Memorial Medical Center - Your Patient-Centered Medical Home. It is our sincere desire to give you the best health care possible. We specialize in internal medicine and provide compassionate primary care through all stages of adult life.
Office hours & appointments
Our office is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. In most circumstances, we can accommodate same-day appointments upon your phone call. Please contact us 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment.
In order to provide you with the best possible care, we need the most up-to-date information about you. Please remember to bring your insurance card and a list of all medications you are taking.
Map & Directions
Insurance and payment information
We accept most insurance plans, including Medicare. Many plans require that you make a co-payment at the time of your visit. For self-pay patients, payment is expected in full at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, VISA and MasterCard.
Patients may contact the practice manager to discuss options for financial assistance. If you have any questions regarding your bill, please contact our business office at 804-521-9300 or 800-732-7072.
Have a question? That's why we are here! Feel free to call us Monday through Friday. Our staff will make every effort to answer your call. If all of our staff are assisting patients and you receive voicemail, please leave your name, date of birth, two telephone numbers where you may be reached, and a brief description of your medical problem so that we may process your call promptly.
Since our physicians are caring for patients, only in the event of an urgent medical situation will the physician be called to the telephone immediately.
For emergencies, our physicians are available to you 24 hours a day. You can call our main office number at 804-764-1253, and after hours you will be transferred to our on-call physician service. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
We request 72 hours notice for processing physician referrals, except in the case of an emergency.
For your convenience, refill requests for medications other than controlled drugs may be requested through your pharmacy, and your pharmacy will submit the request to us. Medication refill requests should be made during normal business hours. We request 48 hours to process refill requests.
Please remember that in certain situations, appropriate medical care requires the benefit of a patient examination before a prescription can be filled.
Your records are confidential and will not be released without a signed consent from you.
Some of our comprehensive services include:
- Annual physicals
- Chronic care for diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and obesity
- Senior care
- Acute care
The Patient-Centered Medical Home is an approach to providing comprehensive primary care through all stages of life with a team of people who will care for your every need and navigate you through confusing healthcare issues.
- Take personal responsibly and accountability for ongoing care of patients
- Accessible to patients on short notice for expanded hours and open access scheduling
- Conduct consultations through MyChart and telephone
- Maintain updated electronic personal health record
- Conduct regular check-ups with patients to identify health crises, and initiate treatment/prevention measures before costly, last-minute emergency procedures are required