Intensivist Opportunity in Tallahassee, Florida
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Capital Regional Medical Center in Tallahassee, FL
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Opportunity Specifics – Capital Regional Medical Center
• 24 hour provider coverage of 10 bed Med ICU and 10 bed Cardiac ICU
• 12 hour shifts 7 am – 7 pm
• 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day shifts
• Capital Regional Medical Center – Capital Regional Medical Center has been serving the Big Bend community for more than 30 years and is an HCA-owned facility. As a fully-accredited healthcare facility, we strive to provide the latest in state-of-the art technologies and best practices to our community. With more than 1100 employees and 500 physicians our number one priority is to exceed our patients’ expectations with the highest quality and most compassionate care.
Community Information – Tallahassee, Florida
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and endless opportunities.
In 2015, Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City. This prestigious annual award is given to the top ten communities in the nation and this is Tallahassee 2nd time being recognized. In the past, Tallahassee has also been ranked one of the top ten cities in America to find employment by US News and World reports.
The city boasts two major universities deep-seeded in tradition, 31 community established performing arts groups, numerous seasonal events, such as the Jingle Bell Run and Spring Time Tallahassee. During session the streets are a buzz with legislators. It is known for its rolling hills, plantations, and roads that are canopied with live oaks. Tallahassee situated less than an hour from the sandy-white beaches along the Gulf of Mexico and thirty miles from South Georgia.
ICC Healthcare, Intensive Care Consortium, INC., has emerged nationally as one of the largest intensive care groups in the United States. The ICC Intensivist enjoys an extremely competitive salary, flexible working hours, occurrence based malpractice, full medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k pension plan, long and short term disability, life insurance, paid vacation and CME.