Urologist in Loveland, CO
Enjoy Practicing Along the Northern Colorado Front Range and Views of the Rocky Mountains with Top 5 Large Health System.
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Step into an existing practice with Banner Medical Group in Loveland, CO. Excellent opportunity for BC/BE Urologist to join experienced Urologists in this clinic location with full support from Banner Health. General inpatient/outpatient Urology with a growing patient base from around the Northern Colorado Front Range. Clinic has full-staff support, fully-integrated EMR and is affiliated with McKee Medical Center with the DaVinci Robot.
Details of this Established Practice:
- Work scheduled M-F
- Weekend Call: 1:5
- Call schedule 1:2
- Positive, collaborative environment, supportive climate
- 76,000+ population, surrounded by a variety of cultures and culinary scenes
- Quick drive to: Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park, Denver, premier restaurants, and endless recreational activities
- Excellent private and public school options
- Art program including 475 public arts collection
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
McKee Medical Center in Loveland, Colo. is a 132-bed, acute-care hospital that has served the community for more than 30 years. McKee prides itself on providing excellent patient care, the latest in technological advances and caring attention to patient needs. Since opening in 1976, McKee has been dedicated to supporting our patients’ physical, emotional and mental well-being. McKee Medical Center also offers IPROB, the Intelligent Patient Record for Obstetrics, a computerized system designed to reduce the chances of complications during labor and delivery. McKee Medical Center employs more than 950 health care professionals and support staff and has more than 500 volunteers. The hospital has a medical staff with 166 active staff physicians, including primary care and specialty physicians. Awards LOVELAND, COLORADO
Through the years, McKee has led the way in health care innovation. The hospital's original planners designed all patient rooms as private patient rooms where individuals can recover in a peaceful, healing environment. McKee's family birthing suites offer moms a comfortable retreat to experience labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum care --without having to transfer rooms. The McKee Caner Center offers cancer patients the latest in cancer treatment and support. McKee offers a full-range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, obstetrical, pediatric, orthopedic, surgical and critical care.
Loveland is a midsize community of 61,000 located just 45 minutes north of Denver adjacent to the I-25 corridor. It is nestled against the foothills of the majestic Colorado Rocky Mountains. This region was recently named one of the fastest growing and best places to live in the nation and offers numerous recreational activities, cultural amenities and professional opportunties!
- Over 300 days of pure Colorado Sunshine
- 30 minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park
- Less than half-day's drive to world class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing and water sports
- Hunting and fishing
- 28 city parks with several public and private golf courses
- Thriving artist's community with abundant public artwork, community theatre, music and the largest outdoor sculpture show in the nation
- Multitude of shopping options ranging from national retailers to strong independently-owned shops
- Highly educated workforce with a broad business sector that has led to substantial growth along the Northern Colorado Front Range
- Variety of educational options at all levels inlcuding communities colleges and three major universities within an hour's drive
McKee Medical Center also offers IPROB, the Intelligent Patient Record for Obstetrics, a computerized system designed to reduce the chances of complications during labor and delivery.
McKee Medical Center employs more than 950 health care professionals and support staff and has more than 500 volunteers. The hospital has a medical staff with 166 active staff physicians, including primary care and specialty physicians.
Send us your CV today!