Occupational Health Physician - Chicago, IL
Northwestern Medicine is seeking a MD or DO to join our existing Occupational Health clinic in Chicago. The ideal candidate will possess:
- A background in Emergency Department/Immediate Care, Occupational Health, or Family Medicine
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of experience with the ability to triage and suture
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Ability to work Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
Northwestern Medicine is dedicated to providing the most advanced healthcare to the communities and patients we serve. Our clinical and administrative staff, medical and science faculty, and medical students come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
Northwestern Medicine offers access to:
- Award-winning hospitals
- More than 100 locations throughout the Chicagoland area
- More than 4,000 aligned physicians including faculty, residents and researchers
- Magnet®-recognized* hospitals offering the highest standards for patient care and nursing excellence
- Treatment that is informed by the latest research from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Northwestern Medicine employed physicians are eligible for:
- Competitive salaries/bonuses
- Excellent benefit package
- Malpractice insurance provided
- PTO and CME allowance
Northwestern Medical Group is a premier, multi-specialty physician organization committed to providing high quality care to patients, and to supporting the research and academic endeavors of the Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University.
Welcome to one of the world’s great cities. Chicago offers a spectacular lakefront skyline, which is the backdrop to a lively mix of fine food, fun times, vibrant arts, rich history and a warm Midwest welcome.
Northwestern Medicine is an integrated academic health system serving the greater Chicago area and beyond. Northwestern Medicine is a shared vision that joins our health system with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine to transform healthcare and make a positive impact on people’s lives through clinical innovation, educational excellence and breakthrough research. Through seven hospitals and more than 100 outpatient sites of care, our health system is a trusted source for quality healthcare close to where our patients live and work. We provide access to state-of-the-art diagnostics, world-class physicians, treatment that is informed by the latest research from the Feinberg School, and a workforce dedicated to exceptional service and a mission of Patients First.