Explore the benefits of this Pulmonologist opportunity in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Completion of an accredited internal medicine residency program
- Fellowship training in pulmonology/CC
- Skills in all areas of pulm/CC
- Patient centered with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Position needed due to growth of the program
- Beautiful facility provides excellent technology including the opportunity to do EBUS and become one of the first in the state to do the Zephyr Valve procedure
- Excellent staff support includes APCs and RNs
- Established, respected partners and mentors
- Excellent volumes and variety of cases
- Significant referral base
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $12,000
Families count on Aurora BayCare Medical Center during life’s unexpected emergencies – including severe heart attacks and strokes. Moms rate us top in OB/GYN care. And patients appreciate our private rooms – each with a full bath – overnight accommodations for families, bright family lounges, and bedside registration.
Emergency and Urgent Care: Aurora BayCare Medical Center is the first hospital in the U.S. to be verified as an "Emergency Center of Excellence" by Emergency Excellence, a company that specializes in emergency department benchmarking. We also offer a Level II Trauma Center staffed with highly trained emergency doctors and specialists equipped to handle extremely critical situations.
Women's Health Care: The Women’s Center at Aurora BayCare puts women first. No matter what your age or stage of health, you can expect compassionate, respectful care. We specialize in:
- Fertility and reproductive support
- Preventive care
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Urogynecology and pelvic floor disorders
Cancer Care: Count on leading-edge cancer care featuring advanced technology and medical expertise in breast, colorectal, prostate, lung and other cancers. Our innovative diagnostic procedures and treatment options will help manage your condition, while our Nurse Navigator program and other family resources support your personal and emotional needs.
Heart, Lung & Vascular Center: Our integrated approach to heart, lung and vascular care makes it simpler for you to get the answers you need in one location from a collaborative team of experts. We treat heart valve disorders, peripheral artery disease, heart disease and atrial fibrillation. We also offer preventive and educational services, including calcium score screenings, pacemaker clinics and a women’s heart care program.
Neuroscience Care, Brain & Spine Center: You’ll find physical, cognitive and emotional support for brain and spine conditions at Aurora BayCare. Turn to us for:
- Stroke treatment and ongoing support
- Epilepsy testing
- Concussion treatment
- Migraine assessments
- Parkinson’s management
- Alzheimer’s care
- Spine care
Orthopedics, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation: Our knowledgeable Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation staff is here to help you get back to your active lifestyle in a way that is comfortable and safe for you. And as Northeast Wisconsin’s only comprehensive Cartilage Center for repairing and regenerating cartilage after an injury, you can count on the latest surgical techniques.
Get to know Green Bay, Wisconsin’s oldest settlement
With a total metro population of nearly 250,000, Green Bay epitomizes balance, offering many of the benefits of a larger city, all the while sustaining the hometown feel of a small, friendly Midwest community. You can experience unique shopping, many outdoor activities, beautiful golf courses and the excitement of Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers. The area has excellent schools, a strong economy, friendly, safe neighborhoods and an affordable cost of living.