OB/GYN Hospitalist needed in Summerville, SC
Reclaim your life and still practice medicine!
- 7 to 8 24 hour shifts every 28 days w/an average of 20 days off
- Schedules 90 days in advance
- No call
- Hospitalists to provide GYN coverage
- Hospitalists needed for First Assist
- First Assist available to the Hospitalists
- Back up available to the Hospitalists
- Board - Certified OB-GYN
- Full Time
- Must enjoy your time off when not working
- Excellent Remuneration
- 401K match
- Employed position
- Sundry of benefits
- Malpractice insurance
If interested please send me your CV, or share with your colleagues.
Roper St. Francis Berkeley is a part of Bon Secours and a sister hospital to our Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital program in Charleston, SC. Roper St. Francis Berkeley is a brand new state of the art facility that opened their new labor and delivery unit with an OBHG hospitalist program in October 2019!