Physician (Maternal Fetal Medicine) – Franciscan Physician Network – Crown Point, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible physician who specializes in Maternal Fetal Medicine to join our location at Franciscan Physician Network Maternal Fetal Medicine & Genetics Crown Point in Crown Point, IN location.
Interested candidate will join a consultative-only practice, with an established physician offering services such as: high-risk pregnancy consultation, routine and detailed fetal anatomic survey, genetic counseling, prenatal screening and fetal diagnostic testing.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will provide maternal and fetal care with strong emphasis on prenatal diagnosis and treatment while maintaining compassionate, clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively with office and hospital staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
At Franciscan Physician Network, we require all candidates to adhere to our Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services, while caring for our patient population.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Consult only call schedule with no prenatal care and no delivery
- Shared call
- Strong referral base from network OB-GYNs
- Inpatient rounding consultations at single facility
- Level 3 NICU, Labor and Delivery unit present on campus
- Preferred, but not required procedures
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Percutaneous Umbilical Cord Blood Sampling (PUBS)
- Intrauterine Transfusion
- On-site Equipment:
- GE Voluson E10 Ultrasound
- Viewpoint Software
- Fetal Therapy Surgery Center in Chicago, within 1 hour of facility
- Genetic Counselor on staff
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHO WE ARE
A trusted leader in providing faith-based, integrated healthcare, Franciscan Health Crown Point is a full-service, acute-care hospital designed to meet the growing healthcare needs of our surrounding communities. Franciscan Health Crown Point has positioned itself as a driving force in technology and high quality patient care and will continue to be at the forefront of new medical advances. Franciscan Health Crown Point has been verified a Level 3 Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons and is the only such center in Northwest Indiana that offers neurosurgery.
The Crown Point location is one of only 12 Level 3 trauma centers in Indiana.
Franciscan Physician Network Crown Point is based in Lake County, Indiana and is a partnership of nearly 70 physicians and advanced-practice providers working with Franciscan St Anthony Health. Practice locations include Crown Point; Cedar Lake; Lowell; St. John; and Roselawn.
WHERE WE LIVE
Crown Point in Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living, is family-friendly with award-winning schools. Crown Point has a hometown atmosphere, with its historic downtown square, numerous unique shops, parks, golf courses, and other scenic locales. Crown Point is in close proximity to Chicago, Lake Michigan beaches, area waterparks, and much more. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for each individual.
Crown Point Attractions:
- Lake County Fairgrounds hosts a large variety of festivals and entertainment throughout the year
- Crown Point Farmer’s Market
- Multiple golf courses
- Lemon Lake County Park
“Stay patient and trust the journey” - Anonymous
Lisa Stevens joined Franciscan in 2005 and became the Physician & Provider Liaison for the Crown Point and South Suburban Chicago divisions in 2017. She enjoys having the opportunity to bring quality physicians and advanced practice providers to an amazing organization.