General Cardiology Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Job in Washington, NC
NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Cardiology Beaufort located, in Washington, North Carolina, are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their General Cardiology service at Vidant Beaufort Hospital. Applicants with cardiology experience are preferred.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Beaufort Hospital in Washington, NC
- Opportunity available due to practice expansion
- Primarily inpatient with some outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Established team of experienced cardiologists
- Key responsibilities include ED and inpatient consults, daily rounding, coordination of patient care, supervision of stress tests, and interpreting EKGs
- 7 on 7 off schedule 7 am-5pm
- No call
- Excellent compensation and benefit plan to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching/457b, medical, dental vision, and life insurance
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Beaufort Hospital in Washington is a full-service hospital with an active medical staff of more than 50 physicians representing 20+ specialties, as well as more than 600 nurses, technicians and support staff. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, pediatrics and women’s services. In addition there is a lab, diagnostic imaging services, physical and respiratory therapy. Vidant Beaufort also features the Marion L. Shepard Cancer Center, offering leading-edge chemotherapy and radiation therapy, among other cancer services.
Washington, North Carolina is a small town that honors its historic traditions while embracing the future. It features one of the state’s largest commercial and residential historic districts, featuring stunning antebellum homes and buildings. It’s located on the Tar and Pamlico rivers, serving as a gateway to the second largest estuary on the East Coast. Health care is an important industry in Washington and the surrounding area in addition to PCS Phosphate, Hackney Industries, Weyerhaeuser and Fountain Powerboats.
- Beautiful waterfront community
- Located in the heart of the Inner Banks on the beautiful Pamlico Sound
- Only 20 miles east of Greenville, NC and 70 miles from the spectacular Crystal Coast beaches
- Flourishing waterfront downtown district offers unique, world-class restaurants, intriguing shops, art galleries and more.
- Desirable climate with mild winters and all 4 seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Provides diverse and affordable housing, including waterfront homes and land
- A number of school options including public, charter, parochial and private
- Parks & Recreation Department offers a youth sports complex with baseball, softball and soccer fields; an aquatic and fitness center; waterfront parks and boat launching facilities
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact John Felton at John.Felton@vidanthealth.com or call (252)847-3708.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|