Dermatologist Needed in Phoenix
U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Phoenix, Arizona!
If you enjoy providing comprehensive dermatologic care including medical & surgical dermatology, dermatologic oncology and aesthetic services, and place the patient experience as the top priority, we are looking for you! This busy practice is expanding its team to meet patient demand. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee & production model
- Starting Bonus
- Full Complement of Benefits
- 401(k) + Match
- Paid Relocation
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
U.S. Dermatology Partners’ Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- MAs who act as scribes.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- World-class fully electronic practice management system including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall, billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
Phoenix, Arizona – VALLEY OF THE SUN
One of US News’ Top Places to Live
- Year-round sun and warm temperatures
- 189 parks, 200 miles of trails, and more than 200 golf courses throughout the city
- Headquarters to five Fortune 500 companies
- Healthy economy and strong job market
- Several professional sports teams
- Top-notch restaurants, shopping, and arts scene
- Excellent school options
U.S. Dermatology Partners combines the personal level of care found in private dermatology practices with the benefits of a network of physicians working closely together. As the second-largest physician-owned dermatology practice in the United States, we have more than 94 locations throughout Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia. As a result, we are able to provide you with premier medical and cosmetic dermatological care, along with the latest technology and treatment methods for diseases of the skin.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Phoenix Tatum Blvd, formerly Southwest Skin Specialists Phoenix Tatum Blvd, is one of the valley’s leading dermatology practices. Our board-certified physicians specialize in all areas of dermatology, including general dermatology, surgical and cosmetic dermatology, Mohs micrographic surgery and dermatopathology. We treat a wide variety of skin conditions including psoriasis, dermatitis, skin cancer, acne, and hair loss.
Each of our physicians has received advanced training by completing an internship and comprehensive three-year residency program in dermatology following medical school. The American Board of Dermatology has recognized each of us as Fellows, and our board certifications have been maintained by recertification examinations every 10 years.
In our continuing efforts to provide superior dermatologic care to our patients, Southwest Skin Specialists Phoenix AZ Tatum Blvd. has an in-house dermatopathology (skin pathology) laboratory. This certified laboratory, dedicated exclusively to the processing and interpretation of skin specimens, is able to provide efficient, accurate and reliable diagnoses of the skin biopsies and excisions performed on our patients.
Phoenix is Arizona’s capital and the fifth-largest city in the United States, with more than 1.4 million residents and growing. Nicknamed the “Valley of the Sun,” the Greater Phoenix area sees more sunshine than any other metro area in the country. That in and of itself is enough to entice people to lay down roots, but Arizona’s capital also features a desirable combination of a thriving job market, a relatively low cost of living and plenty of ways to enjoy the nice weather.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice in a pleasant community which proudly serves Phoenix, Scottsdale, and its surrounding neighborhoods:
- Sun City West