Family Medicine/Internist Provider - Boaz - Gadsden, AL
Gadsden Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Provider to join an established primary care group.
- Joining well established, busy practice in new, modern office space
- Income guarantee and bonus potential based on productivity
- Outpatient only
- 1 in 7 call
- Partnership track available
- In clinic lab and radiology services provided
- Paid interview expenses
J1 Assistance Available
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure bonuses
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
Gadsden, AL is a friendly community located north of Birmingham and is within a few hours of both Atlanta and Nashville. Gadsden sits along the Coosa River and offers fishing, boating, golf courses, and hiking trails. Historic Downtown Gadsden offers a great restaurant scene offering up classic southern dishes.
Gadsden Regional Medical Center, a 346-bed facility, is located in Gadsden, Ala., 60 miles northeast of Birmingham. The hospital features state-of-the-art technology and a medical staff of over 230 physicians. Services include the Heart Center open heart surgery with SICU, two Cath Labs and a cardiac CCU; the Cancer Center with Medical and Rradiation Oncology; Women & Children's Center; and Surgical Services, including Arthroscopic, Laparoscopic, Lithotripsy, Neurological, Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery and Urology.