Physician, Primary Care
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to bring your passion to work and your practice to life? Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
DaVita Medical Group, a member of OptumCare, is a physician-led, close-knit team that’s been long-respected in the Orlando community. We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the state of Florida towards better healthcare practices. And we’re looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Dedicated support: Get a skilled admin team.
- A robust healthcare system: We have nearly 90 locations throughout the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Orlando and South Florida areas.
- A nationwide family: You’ll have the full strength of OptumCare behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over 39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between physician leaders.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Create the life you want, with meaningful work, reasonable patient loads, limited call, and physician wellness support.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
- A stunning hometown: Orlando boasts more than a dozen theme parks and water parks, and is home to Walt Disney World. You can also enjoy water sports on numerous lakes, fantastic shopping, and a great restaurant and music scene.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Board eligible or board certified. If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining.
- Managed care experience a plus.
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Apply today at Jobs.DaVitaMedicalGroup.com, or contact Lindsay.Hale@davitamedicalgroup.com or 727-828-2412. We’re proudly part of OptumCare.