- Join an established practice with four other pulmonology/critical care physicians and three advanced practice providers
- Practice outpatient pulmonology and sleep with ICU call of 1 in 4
- Participate in the reading of sleep studies performed in our combined eight bed sleep labs
- PFT lab onsite, capability for CPET
- Radiology on site with availability of same day studies, CXR, CT, HRCT Echo
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a “big city”, with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area’s small town friendliness.
Prevea Health is the largest physician-owned and physician-led organization in the region with over 200 physicians practicing at more than 38 clinical locations in metropolitan Green Bay, Luxemburg, Marinette, Oconto, Oconto Falls, Plymouth, Pulaski, Seymour, Sheboygan and Door County. Prevea works in partnership with St. Vincent Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center in Green Bay, St. Nicholas Hospital in Sheboygan, St. Clare Memorial Hospital in Oconto Falls, Sacred Heart Hospital in Eau Claire and St. Joseph Hospital in Chippewa Falls.
As a physician-owned organization, Prevea gives physicians a decision-making voice that is hard to find in today's corporate health care world. Prevea offers a very competitive salary and benefit program including:
* Malpractice, health, life, dental and disability insurance
* 401(k) and retirement plan
* And much more!
With an area population of more than 230,000, Green Bay offers all the amenities of a "big-city", but prides itself on its small town friendliness. This Prevea Health center is just minutes away from well-known Wisconsin destinations that include the scenic Fox River, the Resch Center, the Weidner Center, Lake Michigan and Lambeau Field- home of the Green Bay Packers.