ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Northwest Medical Center in Margate, FL.
• 16 bed med/surg ICU plus 8 bed CVICU beds
• Moderate to high acuity
• Primary stroke center
• Growing Cardiothoracic and Neurosurgery progrrams
• Average census 14-16 patients per day
• Shifts of 7 am - 7 pm/ 7 pm - 7 am
• 15 day shifts per month equally split between days and nights considered FT
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 29 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Our facility provides comprehensive healthcare to the residents of Broward County. Founded in 1984, Northwest Medical Center has evolved into a 215-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve. From labor and delivery to pediatrics, and elder care on an inpatient or outpatient basis, our commitment to you remains steadfast.
Northwest Medical Center, a full-service hospital conveniently located to serve the North Broward communities of Coral Springs, Parkland, Coconut Creek, Margate and Deerfield Beach.
In addition, our 24-hour Emergency Department is able to accommodate more patients with more operating rooms and a larger Diagnostic Imaging Department with more of the latest advanced technology. Our In-Vitro Fertilization program has helped thousands of families achieve their dream of having a child.
Staffed by more than 500 physicians and 800 employees, Northwest cares for our community through every stage of life.
Located just outside Ft. Lauderdale, Margate is a wonderful family community.
Nearby Ft. Lauderdale boasts 23 miles of beautiful beaches, performing arts centers, museums, chic shopping and a lively night life. Convenient to I-95, US 1, airports, universities.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective health care in the communities we serve.
• 24-hour emergency service (adult & pediatric)
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
• Aquatic and Physical Rehabilitation Center
• Bariatric Center of Excellence
• Cardiovascular/open-heart services
• Diagnostic imaging
• Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center
• Maternity services
• Minimally invasive surgery
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU Level III)
• Orthopedic surgery
• Pain-management center
• Pediatric ER
• Robotic-assisted surgery
• Sleep disorders center
• Women’s services
• New emergency department with more than 25,000 additional square feet and a total of 50 treatment bays
• Pediatric emergency department voted Readers Choice Favorite Pediatric ER by Coral Springs/Parkland City News for the FOURTH
year in a row
• Expanding the birthing center – building a level III neonatal intensive care unit and renovating the current childbirth and pediatric floors