Physician - Pediatrics
Fairview Health Services is seeking a Pediatrician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Burnsville located 15 minutes south of the Twin Cities. This is a well-established practice located next to the award-winning, Fairview Ridges Hospital.
- 5 provider pediatric practice with robust onsite support and access to many specialists.
- Outpatient practice with inpatient newborn rounds at Fairview Ridges Hospital.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) or less - Flexible schedule.
- Call Frequency: approximately 1:6 - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Pediatrics residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS or AOA.
- Licensed or ability to obtain licensure through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges if applicable.
Fairview Clinics – Burnsville is conveniently located only 15 minutes south of downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul. Burnsville is located in the heart of the Minnesota Valley region of the Twin Cities metropolitan area.