New Critical Care Intensivist Program in the Nashville area
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Hendersonville Medical Center in Hendersonville, Tennessee
About ICC Healthcare
- ICC Healthcare employees approximately 350 providers in 40 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
- Last year, our providers had over 160,000 patient encounters nationwide.
- We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 185 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 159-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 40 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women’s Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
Opportunity Specifics – Hendersonville Medical Center
- 1 ICU (MSICU/CCU) providing coverage to a total of 20 critical care beds
- Average daily census (11-16 patients/day)
- 15 shifts per month FT –days and teleICU at night
- Block scheduling of 6 to 12 hour shifts
- 24/7 physician coverage including Pulmonary consults at night
- Excellent compensation package with benefits including malpractice, health insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, PTO and more
- Opportunity to work with an established and successful team of providers
- Candidates must be BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine
- TN license, Compact license, or ability to obtain licensure in TN
- Ability and willingness to build a trusting relationship with staff
Community Information – Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville is one of those place that has something for everyone. Diverse neighborhoods, eclectic shopping area, music of every genre playing all the time, friendly people, affordable housing, great schools….what more could anyone ask for?
Please send a copy of your CV and a good time for us to talk for additional information.
National Recruiter - Intensivists
HCA Healthcare | ICC Healthcare
2000 Health Park Drive, Brentwood, TN 37027
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center:
• 148 licensed beds
• 500+ staff
• 200+ physicians
• TriStar Portland ER & Diagnostic Center
• TriStar Women’s Imaging – Hendersonville
• The Outpatient Center at TriStar Hendersonville
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Sumner County’s First Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• College of American Pathologists
• 22,000 sq. ft. Birth Center Includes Northern Nashville Region’s Only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Six Bed, Level II), 14 Private Birthing Suites and a Lactation Boutique
• Advanced Wound Care Center featuring hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy
• Middle Tennessee’s only da Vinci Xi robotic surgery system
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com