Family Medicine Physician - Baudette, Minnesota
CHI Lakewood Health is actively recruiting a Family Medicine Physician to join our hospital and well-established clinic in Baudette, Minnesota.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Board certified / board eligible in Family Medicine with a desire to work in a traditional primary care setting
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted Minnesota license
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a team-based care delivery model
- Possess a strong commitment to the creation of healthier communities
- This practice model supports outpatient clinic operations, inpatient services, assisted living, and the Emergency Room
The position offers:
- Robust compensation packages which includes student loan repayment assistance
- Generous guaranteed salary and quality incentives
- Paid relocation expenses
- Excellent benefit package*– comprised of matching 403b, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid professional liability insurance, and much more. *Compensation & Benefit eligibility based on FTE and location.
Our Invitation to You – Come discover why more physicians and advanced practice providers choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you’re passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore this exceptional opportunity we welcome your interest by email, call or text to Francine Kyaw at (701) 237-8179 or email FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net.
CHI LakeWood Health provides for the social, health and welfare needs of residents in Lake of the Woods County, as well as contiguous counties, Koochiching County, Beltrami County, and Roseau County, and the neighboring country of Canada. As a federally designated Critical Access Hospital, we are privileged to serve a population of 6,000 to 9,000 people, the number fluctuating with seasonal tourism activities. CHI LakeWood Health includes a Hospital, Clinic, Care Center, and Nursing Service.
Baudette is an outdoor enthusiasts dream come true! Situated in picturesque Northern Minnesota, Baudette is the county seat of Lake of the Woods County. Only 160 miles NE of Fargo, North Dakota and 265 miles N of Minneapolis, Minnesota, Baudette is an excellent community to enjoy the great outdoors and safely raise a family. Renown as the Walleye Capital of the World, residents and visitors alike, enjoy year-round fishing. Plus our close proximity to Zippel Bay State Park and Beltrami Island State Forest, this area is home to miles of rivers and lakes with sandy beaches for you and your family to enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities including hiking, hunting, kayaking, paddle boarding, boating/water sports, as well as mountain biking and snowmobiling. Baudette is also home to many fine businesses, specialty shops, restaurants, motels and resorts with ample facilities to support thousands of visitors every year. Coupled with excellent schools and extremely low crime rates, this is the ideal place to raise a family.
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.