CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified physician assistants or nurse practitioners to work within our Dallas (North, Central, South), TX and surrounding area clinics.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must haveâ¯threeâ¯or more years ofâ¯experience with the ability to work independentlyâ¯
- Board certified
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Has or willing to obtain Texas state medical licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare's comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters-your patients' care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
At CareNow, we make every effort to ensure our doctors realize the satisfying and rewarding career they've dedicated their lives to achieve, with more control, convenience and financial returns. As a physician-driven company with facilities located all around Dallas-Fort Worth, we are dedicated to providing the wide depth of resources that allow you to focus your time and attention on what truly matters, your patients care. With flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support, you'll finally enjoy the quality career that provides a work/life balance all physicians desire. Serving Dallas/Fort Worth with upscale, appointment and non-appointment urgent care centers for over 20 years, CareNow is AAAHC accredited and offers the stability physicians trust. And by proactively responding to healthcare changes, physicians can count on CareNow to be the smart choice for a healthy career. Each CareNow center is staffed by doctors, mid-level providers, nurses, patient representatives, a clinic manager, and lab/x-ray technicians in an approved CLIA Level II Lab. Our 29 Clinics are located in Allen, Arlington, Bedford-Euless, Burleson, Carrolton, Cedar Hill, Denton, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Hurst, Keller, Lewisville, Mansfield, McKinney, North Dallas, and Plano.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.