Our family medicine groups are apart of a strong, physician led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Each member of our team contributes to the overall mission and vision, in all clinics in all communities.
Jordan Valley Clinic - Family Medicine:
- Outpatient care only
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- Partnership in our physician led, multi-specialty organization
This position offers
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive compensation
- Additional paid time off for continuing medical education
- Allowance for continuing medical education
- Full comprehensive healthcare benefits
- National Health Services Corps Loan Repayment
- Retention and Signing Bonus opportunities
- Relocation assistance
Jordan Valley Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center founded in 2003 to provide medical services to the Springfield community. Today, Jordan Valley Community Health Center has locations in six Southwest MO communities with nine clinics offering medical, dental, behavioral health and optometry services. Jordan Valley Community Health Center is recognized for its unique integrated model of healthcare with programming focused on bettering our patients and communities one individual at a time.