Inpatient General Psychiatrist Position - Live and Work in New Orleans!
River Oaks Hospital is recruiting a Psychiatrist for their Inpatient Programs. ,River Oaks Hospital, located in the suburbs of New Orleans, Louisiana is a 126-bed private psychiatric facility for adults, adolescents and children. , Among our programs is The New Orleans Institute a nationally recognized trauma treatment program. , For the past 40 years, River Oaks has established a tradition of excellence in the treatment of acute psychiatric illness, dual diagnosis, alcohol and drug detoxification, trauma based disorders, compulsive behaviors and eating disorders. The caseload for this position will be predominantly General Psychiatric populations with some Dual Diagnosis. ,
Position Highlight and Duties:
- Competitive base salary &, bonus opportunities
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits, 401K, stock options and more.
- Relocation Assistance if needed
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Paid time off and CME&rsquo,s ( days and financial assistance)
- Diverse General Inpatient Psychiatric caseload &ndash, very reasonable caseload
- Position duties include, admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and clinical staff.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in General Psychiatry
- Active LA license or ability to obtain licensure
Culture, great food, jazz music and the gulf coast awaits you in New Orleans, LA. River oaks Hospital is located just minutes from the world&rsquo,s most fascinating city! ,
River Oaks is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation&rsquo,s leading healthcare management companies. ,
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
In-house Physician Recruiter
Office: (470) 289-2378