Psych Certified APP Fort Myers FL
HNI Healthcare is recruiting Psych Certified APPs to join their behavioral health team at Park Royal Hospital, in Ft. Myers, Florida. HNI empowers careers through VitalSigns™ technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
About This Opportunity
HNI Healthcare empowers physicians’ careers through VitalSigns™ technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture. This opportunity features:
- 114-bed Park Royal Behavioral Health hospital located in Fort Myers, FL.
- Flexible 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Work collaboratively as a team of Psychiatrist and Advanced Practice Providers
- Perform initial intake assessment, history & physical and follow-up and discharge visits.
- Treatment is delivered by multi-disciplinary teams that include psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, primary care physicians, physical therapists, dietitians and 24-hour clinical and nursing staff, all working to support the patient in building a foundation for recovery.
- Intake Counselors are available 24 hours a day to confidentially answer phone calls and make assessments.
- Competitive compensation including paid malpractice.
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalSigns™ Technology Advantage – VitalSigns™ provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Psych Certified, NP/PA
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
About the Hospital
Park Royal Hospital is a private free-standing 114-bed psychiatric hospital that provides life-changing care for adults 18 years and older and senior adults. Inpatient and outpatient treatment are provided for depression, anxiety, mood disorders, memory problems, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other mental illnesses as well as co-occurring substance abuse disorders. We have developed specialized program tracks for treating adults, senior adults, and people with co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders. We know that each man or woman has unique triggers and traumas that have led him or her to seek help. Our different programs help us tailor treatment to those needs. Park Royal also has an Intensive Outpatient Program serving Fort Myers & Naples.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
Royal Park Hospital is a 114-bed private Psychiatric hospital located in Fort Myers, Florida providing Inpatient and Outpatient treatment. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and The Jason Foundation to prevent the “Silent Epidemic” through educational and awareness programs.
In addition to the primary care physicians a multi-disciplinary team to support recovery consists of psychiatrists, social workers, therapists, dietitians, 24-hour clinical and nursing staff.
|E-mail:||Click here to email.|