Infectious Disease Physician
Regional Center for Infectious Disease is in search of a fellowship trained Infectious Disease physician to join our collaborative, quality-driven team. Must have the ability and desire to thrive in a patient experience culture with attention to value of care. Centrally located in the Greensboro/Triad area of NC, our practice is part of the Cone Health offering a variety of healthcare services for families in the medical communities we serve.
- Currently (5) Physicians and (2) Nurse Practitioners
- Largest Infectious Disease Practice in Guilford and Surrounding Counties
- Provides both Inpatient and Outpatient Care, Infectious Disease Only
- Intimately Involved with Infection Prevention and Antibiotic Stewardship Program
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Funding for Parts B, C, and D
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG) Integral Clinical Research Site
- Family Health International (FHI) HPTN083 - Prevention Study Involvement
- Conducts Pharmaceutical Sponsored Research Trials
- Travel Medicine Clinic
- Teaching of IM Residents on ID Rotation
- Integrated Care Facility: LCSW, Clinical Pharmacist Providers, On-Site Lab, Home Health Nurse, Alcohol and Substance Abuse Coordinator, Financial Assistance Coordinator, Medication Assistance Specialist, Referral Specialist, Transportation Service and a Food Pantry.
- 1:5 Weekend Call Structure
- Great Compensation and Benefits Package
If you are interested in practicing with one of the region’s largest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Cone Health is a not-for-profit, community-based, six-hospital system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell, and surrounding counties. Our tagline - "The Network for Exceptional Care" - highlights our commitment to excellence, which is shared by our more than 10,000 professionals, 1,300 physicians, and 1,200 volunteers.
As one of the region's largest and most comprehensive health networks, Cone Health has more than 100 locations, including six hospitals, 3 medical centers, five urgent care centers, 140 physician practice sites, and multiple centers of excellence.
The healthcare system helps recruit physicians into Greensboro and surrounding communities in a variety of settings, for both the system and for community practices. Cone Health is a recognized leader in cardiology, neuroscience, oncology, trauma, and rehabilitation.
Inpatient services are provided at The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital, Wesley Long Community Hospital, The Women’s Hospital of Greensboro, Annie Penn Hospital, Behavioral Health Hospital, and Alamance Regional Hospital. In addition, Cone Health offers Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency Programs affiliated with University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.
Greensboro is a city of more than 290,000 people, with a regional population of approximately 1 million. It is located in the central Piedmont area of North Carolina, within easy driving distance of both the mountains and beaches via interstate 40 and other major highways.
The Piedmont Triad International airport has 5 major airlines and 60+ direct flights daily to major cities. Arts, education and recreation opportunities are plentiful in Greensboro, including 5 colleges and universities, a variety of outstanding public and private schools, the prestigious Eastern Music Festival, lakes, bike trails and parks, a variety of public and private schools, numerous organizations and clubs to engage nearly every possible interest, wineries, dining, and shopping.
Greensboro is home to 32 public and private golf courses and hosts the annual PGA Wyndham Championship. Greensboro has a four-season climate with moderate and short winters and beautiful “Carolina Blue” skies.