General Anesthesiologist Opportunity on the beautiful Eastern Shore!
Envision Physician Services has an outstanding opportunity for a full-time, Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologist to join the expanding team at Peninsula Regional Medical Center (PRMC), located in Salisbury, MD. This award winning Level III Trauma Center is home to the Robert T. Adkins, M.D. Emergency Center and performs more than 18,000 surgeries, 600 total joints and welcomes 1900 births per year. PRMC is also a proud affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network. Learn more about how you can be a part of the Envision Physician Services family and enjoy a supportive, collaborative environment that enjoys successful careers and work life balance!
- Up to $440K base salary
- 7 weeks vacation
- Envision benefits which include medical, dental, and vision (effective day 1!)Robust 401k
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Spacious operating rooms with state-of-the-art equipment and exceptional support staff
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 13 physicians (General and Cardiac) and 25 CRNAs
- Fair and equitable work schedule averaging 45-50 hours weekly.
- Clear delineation between Cardiac Team and General Anesthesiologists.
- Wide variety of cases. No Stroke Center.
- CRNAs cover OB with physicians being present for C-sections.
- EPIC, EHR is integrated hospital-wide enhancing patient look-up, charting and overall efficiency
Peninsula Regional Medical Center, part of the Peninsula Regional Health System, is an acute-care facility with 362 beds and offers the widest array of specialty and subspecialty services on the Delmarva Peninsula, including inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, subacute and emergency/trauma services. Peninsula Regional is an affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network that provides new opportunities for research, diagnostic, treatment, and disease prevention advances.
Situated in the heart of the Delmarva Peninsula of Maryland, Salisbury is truly the “Crossroads of Delmarva.” It ranks among the 100 Best Communities for Young People (2008), was designated an “All-American City” in 2010 and is the largest city on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Salisbury is the epicenter of several major East Coast cities, making it the ideal place to live and work. It is located within 125 miles of Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington, DC and Norfolk and is only 30 minutes from the beaches of Ocean City.