Physician -Women's Health
We are a well-established, busy, large physician and midwife women's health group located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. We are currently seeking a board certified/board eligible physician to join our group. We provide evidenced-based women's healthcare services to Tacoma and its surrounding communities, Federal Way, Burien and Seattle. Our practices are strategically located near the hospitals from which we practice.
Candidates must be hardworking, compassionate, and dedicated to providing superior patient care. You will need to enjoy both gynecology and obstetrics. Our group serves in the most rapidly growing areas in the country. Living in the Puget Sound Region provides for active city life, but still have plenty of outdoor adventures. You can choose between city living and the suburbs.
- MD or DO, Board Certified/Board Eligible (must become BC within the first two years of employment)
- Two to three years of practice experience as an OB/GYN preferred, but not required. New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Washington State medical license required at time of employment
- DEA, NPI and prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Health Providers certification by the America Heart Association
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
We are part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org
CHI Franciscan is based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.