We have an exciting opportunity for a fellowship trained surgeon to join our team in Silverdale, Washington. We recently opened a brand new hospital in Silverdale and you will practice on this campus. State of the art cancer center and specialists to coordinate patient care.
• A weekly multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Conference (Tumor Board) providing recommendations for all new and postoperative patients.
• Weekly Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Clinic for newly diagnosed patients.
• Dedicated breast health nurse practitioners focused on nonsurgical breast patients in Breast Clinic.
• Breast radiologists who perform mammography, ultrasound and MRI exams and core biopsies with each of the modalities.
• Access to partial, whole and intra-operative breast radiation.
• A large volume reconstructive service with a full spectrum of reconstructive choices.
• Clinical research to support Investigator, Industry and NCI sponsored clinical trials available
• Medical Degree
• Board Certified - ABS or ABOG
• Fellowship training with focus/interest in Breast Surgery
• Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of Washington
• Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is committed to being the Puget Sound's first choice for healing body, mind and spirit. We are looking for physicians and professional providers who embody a passion for excellence to help us achieve our goal.
Equal Opportunity Employers
Learn more about our community and region at:
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is a leading health system in Washington state. Formed by the integration of two outstanding health systems — CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason — Virginia Mason Franciscan Health offers a wealth of convenient hospital, clinic and care locations in western Washington.
With more than 18,000 team members and staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides expert, compassionate medical care at 10 hospitals and nearly 300 care sites throughout the Puget Sound region.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health has nearly 1,500 hospital beds and also includes Bailey-Boushay House, the first skilled-nursing and outpatient chronic care management program in the United States designed specifically to meet the needs of people with HIV/AIDS; Benaroya Research Institute, which is internationally recognized for autoimmune disease research; and Virginia Mason Institute, which trains health care professionals and others around the world in the Virginia Mason Production System, an innovative management method for improving quality and safety.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health includes hospitals throughout Washington, including:
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health offers a wide range of conveniently located clinics and specialty centers so you can get the care you need, when you need it, close to home.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of age, race, color, creed, national origin, ethnicity, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical, mental or other disability, citizenship, medical condition, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Virginia Mason Franciscan Health directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which Virginia Mason Franciscan Health arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
Consistent with our Core Values, we are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.