- We are seeking a therapeutic gastroenterologist and/or general gastroenterologist. Subspecialty interests in motility, IBD, or hepatology are welcome but not required.
- Our current team consists of 11 well-trained and intellectually curious MDs and three PAs including one fellowship trained therapeutic endoscopist and one transplant hepatologist.
- Call will be 1:8 or 1:9. We cover only one hospital. Our robust hospitalist team takes all admissions.
What we’re seeking
- American Board of Gastroenterology certified or board eligible
- Training and interest in all aspects of adult gastroenterology
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
Who we are
Located in north central Washington State, Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes:
- Two hospitals with more than 30 medical specialties
- More than 300 physicians and 170 advanced practice clinicians
- A 12,000 square-mile service area in 12 communities
Our vision is to become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
What we offer
- Partnership opportunity in the physician-owned Wenatchee Valley Medical Group
- Generous vacation package includes up to 11 weeks off per year
- 401(k) match and profit sharing
- Full relocation
- Annual allowances for continuing education
- Professional liability insurance
Public Health Emergency Mandate
The successful candidate will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19, and will be required to meet future vaccination mandates as applicable, unless a medical or religious exemption applies.
Why we live here
- Nestled between the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, we enjoy More than 200 days of sunshine annually, snow-capped mountains, and the lakes and rivers of the high desert all with four seasons
- Great recreation: skiing, hiking, golf, white-water rafting, fly fishing, cycling, mountain biking, and kayaking
- Family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools and opportunities for everyone to be involved in culture and arts