Forgot My Password
What sets us apart
· Progressive Programming including medication management, individual and group therapy.
· Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
· Performs psychiatric assessments for individuals under his/her care.
· Provides individual therapy, family therapy and/or medication management as needed for patients under his/her care. Appropriately requests consultation when indicated. Provides psychiatric consultation when requested.
· Maintains patient confidentiality and complies with all HIPAA standards.
· Completes all documentation requirements legibly and within timeframes established by Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules and Regulations.
· Leads the multidisciplinary treatment team and participates collaboratively in scheduled staffing regarding the treatment of his/her patients.
· Demonstrates appropriate medication administration and ensures that documentation regarding medications complies with facility and regulatory standards.
· Completes necessary documentation to ensure accurate reimbursement for services provided and works collaboratively with the UR Department.
· Complies with all Medical Staff Bylaws and Medical Staff Rules and Regulations. Complies with all facility policies and procedures. Maintains professional behaviors at all times.
· Share on-call schedule providing on-call services for patients and for responding to emergencies, admissions, and evaluations as necessary.
· Participates in performance improvement activity for the hospital.
· Independent contractor model preferred.
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone’s mission is Changing People's Lives®.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work, each and every day.
Our MissionSpringstone's mission is Changing People's Lives®. We fulfill our mission by:
Building and operating innovative behavioral health facilities that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.Partnering with local stakeholders to strengthen communities, families, and individuals.Collaborating with other health care providers to coordinate care to improve quality, affordability, and outcomes.Our NameWe chose the name Springstone to represent the possibilities of hope and renewal anchored by a solid and secure foundation.
Our ValuesWe believe that we improve people’s lives through our workWe believe in hiring excellence, passion, and commitmentWe believe in treating all people with dignity and respectWe believe in constantly improving our servicesWe believe in asking questionsWe believe in positive, affirming behaviorWe believe in energy, fitness, and vitalityWe believe in a work environment that promotes health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Springstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Click on the states below to view our behavioral health facilities.
When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.