UNIVERSITY OF IOWA
Encompass Health and our partner The University of Iowa Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation is seeking a full time inpatient PM&R Medical Director.
The facility opened in the summer of 2020 and it is the first inpatient rehab facility to be affiliated with the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, a Level 1 trauma center and the state’s only comprehensive medical center.
The ideal candidate is an academic-oriented physiatrist leader with a variety of clinical interests. Clinical opportunities are broad and include inpatient consults, inpatient rehabilitation, and outpatient clinics.
The outpatient practice can be developed around the candidate’s interests, with possibilities for MSK, spine ultrasound, EMG, neuro rehabilitation, amputee, pediatrics, and other areas.
There are also ample opportunities and support for participation in research and medical education.
• Join other collegial hospital physicians
• Excellent Internal medicine and specialty support
• 15-20 patients immediately
• Growing Hospital
• Generous Income Guarantee available
• Full Relocation
• Successful completion of a degree from an accredited medical school
• Excellent clinical and academic credentials
• Experience working in a team setting
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• A commitment to ongoing performance improvement
• Experience promoting a diverse workforce in an academic environment
Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in PM&R
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.