• 217 hospital beds
• 7-on; 7-off scheduling
• 12-hour shifts (7am – 7pm; 7p-7a)
• 3 daytime MD/DOs; 1 Nocturnist
• 1 “super-hospitalist” (effectively an intensivist) 9am – 9pm
• Ability to do occasional procedures, although not very often (mostly central/arterial lines, intubation, etc.)
• SCP will provide training/proctoring if additional support is needed
• 2 NPPAs on M-F, 7am – 7p; 1 NPPA on over weekend
• Malpractice insurance (including tail coverage) is provided
• Our full-time physicians are employed with benefits
Lima Memorial Health System is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with over 1500 employees and 25 facilities serving 10 different counties in the state of Ohio. This hospital offers the most advanced technological equipment in the medical field, providing leading specialized care services to the residents of this region. The hospital features an emergency department designated as a Level II Trauma Center, Chest Pain Center with Cycle III accreditation and much more.
Lima, Ohio is a charming town located in the northwestern part of the state, just an hour north of Dayton, Ohio and a little over an hour south of Toledo, Ohio. Lima residents enjoy below the state average cost of living, affordable housing, K-12 public education options, and recreational activities such as hiking, golf courses, shopping, parks, and museums.
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.