The Health Care Authority for Baptist Health, An Affiliate of UAB Health System, is seeking a board certified/board eligible
physician. Fellowship training in Sleep Medicine is required to join our diverse Neuroscience Division. This position is currently
available for interviews.
- This role will work in support of the Baptist Health Neurological Clinic.
- Baptist Health Neurological Clinic is a market leader consistently setting the community standard for patients and the newest technology available. Baptist Health offers a full continuum of specialties to create an environment of collegiality.
- Competitive salary with RVU structure (salary commensurate with experience) based on national benchmark data. Relocation assistance and student loan repayment is negotiable.
- As the leader in advanced care Baptist Health offers a great work/life balance and serves the community with leading edge
medicine complimented by unmatched medical technologies.
- Baptist Health offers complete healthcare to those in need around us.
- This opportunity allows you the chance to be part of that mission!
- Competitive base salary, commencement bonus/relocation stipend, productivity bonus, and marketing
- 6 weeks paid time off (vacation and CME) years one and two; 7 weeks paid time off years 3+
- Malpractice/tail coverage
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Full health/medical benefits
- Annual CME and professional expense allowance
- Student loan repayment assistance
Baptist Health is a faith-based, three hospital system located in Montgomery, the state capital of Alabama. We are affiliated with the UAB Health System and enjoy clinical relationships with UAB through teaching activities and services agreements. In 2014, we proudly opened the UAB School of Medicine Montgomery Regional Campus on the campus of Baptist Medical Center South, central Alabama’s regional tertiary medical center. Baptist Health is the market leader for health care services and provides a full spectrum of specialty services and primary care.
FACTS ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH
- 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in Central Alabama.
- Largest market share in Central Alabama.
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System.
- Premier robotics program.
- Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement Award.
- Regional Cancer Center
- The only freestanding Behavioral Health hospital in Central Alabama.
- A formal affiliate of UAB Health System.
- Teaching opportunities available with the UAB School of Medicine Regional Campus, UAB Internal Medicine Residency Program and Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program.
Montgomery, known as the "Capital of Dreams," welcomes you to a world filled with a mixture of sophistication, whimsy, history and the future. With a unique historical background and a charming Southern culture, this city is teeming with excitement for all! Social and educational opportunities abound in this culturally diverse community. Street festivals, museums and performances on the riverside are among your list of social endeavors. You can also enjoy the cuisine of the South, ranging from gourmet food to good ole' southern cooking. Whether you are grabbing a bite in a rush or relaxing in one of the finer establishments, Montgomery’s restaurants will tickle your palate.
- Montgomery, Autauga and Elmore counties -population of approximately 374,536 residents
- Easy access to the beautiful Gulf Beaches only 2 ½ hours away!
- Atlanta international airport only two hours away!
- Auburn University is 45 minutes away / University of Alabama a 2 hour drive
- Public and private schools with magnet level and college prep courses
- Five local colleges within the city
- Outdoor activities including hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, boating, fishing and hunting
- Alabama River runs along downtown Montgomery
- Enjoy concerts, movies, productions and performances at the Riverwalk Amphitheater
- Take a riverboat cruise on the Harriott II for a scenic view of the Alabama River
- Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Zoo displays more than 600 animals
- Only 30 minutes to beautiful Lake Martin
- Alabama has over 20 state parks
- Home to one of the Robert Trent Golf trails
- Montgomery Biscuits baseball team
- Irresistible southern food
- U.S. News Best High School rankings 2022: These are Alabama’s top 25 - al.com
U.S. News & World Report is out with its 2022 Best High Schools rankings and while there are a couple of new names on the list, most are making a repeat appearance from last year.
- US News has voted Montgomery, AL 122 out of 150 nationwide for best cites to live in 2021