ALASKA NATIVE MEDICAL CENTER
- 4315 Diplomacy Drive
- Award-winning Level II Trauma Center, highest trauma designation in Alaska.
- Over 30 medical specialties providing comprehensive acute medical and primary care.
- Tertiary referral center for Alaska Native American Indian people across the state.
- State-of-the-art facility and operating rooms.
- World leader in the development and use of telehealth solutions.
Our Physician Team
Physicians at Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC) share a strong common commitment to caring for an under served population. Our medical staff is well trained, cohesive and unpretentious. Physicians practice without being controlled by the business aspects of medicine. Providing high quality care to our patients and a meaningful practice, with good work life balance for our physicians, is our focus. Everyone at ANMC feels that they are doing work that is appreciated and makes a difference. They are often reminded that this is the reason they chose to practice medicine.Anchorage, Alaska
Ranked among the "Top 10 Best Cities to Live, Anchorage is a majestic, family-friendly city of 300,000, flanked by the Chugach Mountains and the ocean. Set in scenic South-central Alaska, Anchorage combines a thriving cultural and urban sophistication with unparalleled year-round opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast – our campus connects to a trail system that extends for more than 250 miles. With excellent public and private schools, 2 universities and a vibrant international airport, Anchorage offers the best of metropolitan amenities with small town values. As an added benefit, there is no state income tax in Alaska and no sales tax in Anchorage!