- 400 South Minnesota Street
When you join Altru Health System, you will join over 4,000 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive benefits, relocation and immigration allowance, and generous vacation and CME time off
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Altru's primary care clinics
- New, state-of-the-art hospital scheduled to break ground in 2019
Altru Clinic in Crookston, a part of Altru Health System, is a fully-staffed, modern medical clinic with satellite facilities in three surrounding communities.
In 2016, Altru Clinic in Crookston began a multi-million dollar expansion and renovation project to develop space needed for additional services, keeping patients close to home for the care they need. The expansion adds 7,270 square feet to the existing footprint and renovates 13,060 square feet of existing space.
Services offered in Crookston:
Altru Health System is a non-profit, integrated health system with headquarters on a 90-acre medical campus in Grand Forks, ND. Altru is a 322-bed, Level II Trauma Center with more than 230 physicians representing 44 physician-led specialties and serves a primary care population of over 225,000 residents.About Crookston
Crookston, Minnesota is a warm and friendly community located on the banks of the Red Lake River. With just over 8,000 people, Crookston is a safe community with excellent schools, making it a great place to raise a family or to get away from the hustle and bustle of big city living.
Nature conservancy and nearby lakes offer a variety of both summer and winter time activities. Excellent hunting and fishing for the outdoors sportsperson and several beautiful golf courses in the area. Crookston is also home to the University of Minnesota-Crookston Campus, which serves as a regional hub for access to the U of M's world-renowned teaching, research and outreach.