Altru Clinic | East Grand Forks
- 607 DeMers Avenue
East Grand Forks,
When you join Altru Health System, you will join over 4,000 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive benefits, relocation and immigration allowance, and generous vacation and CME time off
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Altru's primary care clinics
- New, state-of-the-art hospital scheduled to break ground in 2019
Altru Clinic in East Grand Forks, a part of Altru Health System, offers a smaller, hometown care setting with appointments available quickly and proximity near the heart of East Grand Forks.
Services offered in East Grand Forks:
Altru Health System is a non-profit, integrated health system with headquarters on a 90-acre medical campus in Grand Forks, ND. Altru is a 322-bed, Level II Trauma Center with more than 230 physicians representing 44 physician-led specialties and serves a primary care population of over 225,000 residents.About East Grand Forks
East Grand Forks is located in Northwestern Minnesota along the North Dakota border. East Grand Forks offers easy access to outdoor recreation including Minnesota Lake Country along with excellent schools, arts and entertainment, sporting events, shopping and so much more.