- 122 Wilshire Boulevard North
We have doctors, counselors, and social workers experienced in helping you find a balance when your health and well-being is complicated by the stress of every-day life.
Our team is ready with a variety of outpatient counseling, group therapy and addiction programs to assist you and your family with:
- Anxiety and depression
- Behavioral concerns
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss
- Substance abuse
We collaborate with other facilities in Portage County to give you access to inpatient and residential services that you or your loved ones may need. We also work closely with community partners and schools to create a network of care particularly for those are struggling with substance abuse or opioid addiction.About Aspirus Health
We heal people, promote health, and strengthen communities
- Aspirus Health serves communities throughout upper Michigan and Wisconsin with 17 hospitals, 75 clinics, home health, hospice care, air-medical transport, and a broad network of physicians.
- Aspirus Health is committed to being economically, socially, and environmentally responsible.
- Non-profit health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin.
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality care to rural communities.