Aurora Medical Center in Grafton
- 975 Port Washington Rd
Explore a beautiful community in the heart of Ozaukee County
Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.Aurora Medical Center in Grafton
The Aurora Medical Center Grafton unique healing environment in the heart of Grafton. As the only ‘green’ medical center in Wisconsin, this facility was designed with your health and the environment in mind.
U.S. News & World Report has named Aurora Medical Center in Grafton as a Best Regional Hospital as part of its 2018-2019 Best Regional Hospital recognition. In addition to receiving the Best Regional hospital recognition, Aurora Medical Center in Grafton has ranked high performing in orthopedics, hip replacement, knee replacement, heart bypass surgery, lung cancer surgery, colon cancer surgery, aortic valve surgery, and abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.
- Emergency Care: You can rely on us 24/7 for comprehensive emergency care for life-threatening conditions, including severe allergies, heart attacks, brain injuries and serious bone fractures.
- Orthopedics: Our knowledgeable Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation staff is here to help you get back to your active lifestyle in a way that is comfortable and safe for you.
- Cardiac Care: We are a national leader in the prevention and treatment of heart disease. As one of Aurora St. Luke's Cardiac Care centers, our cardiac program combines advanced surgical procedures with outpatient rehabilitation and education programs.
- Neurological Care: Come to our location for the latest surgical and non-surgical treatments for your neck, back and spinal disorders.
- Cancer Care: In addition to spiritual and emotional support, you’ll have access to the latest research, techniques and trials. Preventive care and rehabilitation services round out our options.
- Women's Health: From mammograms to minimally invasive surgeries, you can count on us to provide respectful, professional care.