Aurora Medical Center in Summit
- 36500 Aurora Drive
At Aurora Medical Center in Summit, you’ll find state-of-the-art services and expert doctors in an atmosphere designed to promote your healing and overall well-being. We are located just off Interstate 94 at Highway 67, so our facility is easily accessible.
- Emergency services 24/7. We also offer the only Level II Trauma Center in the area staffed with highly trained emergency doctors and specialists equipped to handle extremely critical situations.
- Orthopedic Care: Our knowledgeable Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation staff is here to help you. Advanced treatment options include cartilage replacement, rotator cuff repair and joint reconstruction.
- Cardiology: Our cardiac program combines advanced surgical procedures with outpatient rehabilitation and education programs.
- Neurological Care: Come to Aurora for the latest surgical and non-surgical treatments for your neck, back and spinal disorders.
- Cancer Care: You’ll have access to the latest research, techniques and trials at the Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic in Summit.
- Aurora Back and Spine Program: Our multi-disciplinary team works together to evaluate your pain and develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses your unique needs.
- Women's Health Care: We specialize in preventive, gynecological and maternity services.